Vitcas Central Heating System Cleaner will remove commissioning and flux residues from new systems and restore circulation to old systems which suffer from sludge. System Cleaner should also be used when components are replaced or existing systems are extended. System Cleaner is compatible with plastic tanks, micro-bore and all metals (including aluminium) used in central heating systems. Vitcas Central Heating System Cleaner is only suitable for fully indirect systems.
Not suitable for use with PRI-MATIC single feed cylinders. If the boiler suffers from knocking and kettling, then Vitcas Central Heating Boiler Noise Silencer is recommended in conjunction with System Inhibitor for ongoing protection after the flush.
Use Vitcas System Cleaner in accordance with BS7593:2006
1. Turn on boiler, mains water, and drain down.
2. Locate the central heating feed and expansion tank.
3. Shake bottle and pour entire contents into tank.
4. Turn on mains, refill system and restart boiler and pump. Bleed all radiators.
5. Circulate under normal operation for:
- FAST CLEANSE (New Components) -2 HOURS (HOT)
- NEW SYSTEM – 2 WEEKS
- PREVIOUSLY TREATED – 3 WEEKS
- OLD SYSTEM – 4 WEEKS
6. After the recommended period, repeat from step 1 but add Vitcas Central Heating System Inhibitor at step 3 then continue with step 4 which completes the operation. Alternatively, Vitcas System Cleaner can be added via a partially drained radiator. It is still necessary to drain and refill after the recommended period in step 5.
Sizes: 1 Litre