Seals inaccesisible leaks and weeping joints in central heating systems. Vitcas Internal Leak Sealer is compatible with plastic tanks, micro bore and all metals including aluminium used in central heating systems.
AS A PREVENTATIVE MEASURE:
- Locate the central heating feed and expansion tank.
- Shake bottle and pour entire contents into tank.
- Leak Sealer is gradually drawn into the primary circuit and provides full effect within 1-6 weeks.
AS AN EMERGENCY MEASURE:
- Turn off boiler / pump.
- Locate a convenient radiator that has a drain cock.
- Close radiator valves and drain off 2 litres of system water.
- Remove plug from top of radiator.
- Shake bottle and funnel entire contents into top of radiator.
- Replace plug, open valves and bleed radiator to expel trapped air.
- Restart boiler / pump.
Vitcas®Leak Sealer is an internal leak sealer that can help you avoid costly repairs. Use it for sealing small leaks and weeping joints in central heating systems. It will not block the pump, valves or air vents. A soft seal will form after 1-24 hours of entering the primary circuit. Leak Sealer is compatible with all other water treatment products.
Central heating systems should also be protected with Vitcas® Inhibitor.
Leak Sealer should be added separately. Vitcas® Leak Sealer is only suitable for fully indirect systems. Not suitable for use with PRIMATIC single feed cylinders.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin
Keep out of reach of children
Not to be taken internally
In case of contact, rinse affected area with plenty of water
Sizes: 1 Litre